Not sure if this is how I am suppose to comment on my own photos ... I am kind of new at this blog thing ... regardless, this may end up being my favorite shot of my Florida vacation. This is straight out of the camera with no edit and no crop. If I can ever figure out my editing software for my new computer this may end up being a keeper. I love that this old lobster trap, or whatever it is, just washed up on shore and was there for the picture taking. The sailboat in the background didn't hurt the shot either :)
Not sure if this is how I am suppose to comment on my own photos ... I am kind of new at this blog thing ... regardless, this may end up being my favorite shot of my Florida vacation. This is straight out of the camera with no edit and no crop. If I can ever figure out my editing software for my new computer this may end up being a keeper. I love that this old lobster trap, or whatever it is, just washed up on shore and was there for the picture taking. The sailboat in the background didn't hurt the shot either :)
ReplyDelete